- As a new user, my iMedidata account isn’t active and I can not log in or work.
- Check your email for an email titled “You have been invited to join iMedidata."
- Make sure to check your spam folder if it isn’t showing up in your inbox.
- Click on the link that says “Take me to iMedidata to activate my account.”
- Click on “New Account” option.
- NOTE: If you already have an existing iMedidata account, you may choose the “LINK ACCOUNT” option. See THIS ARTICLE to explain linking account.
- Complete your personal information on the Create Account screen.
- Choose a password of your choice and type/confirm it in the spaces provided.
- NOTE: To get a moderate or strong password, make sure to include a minimum of 8 characters, a digit, and an uppercase letter.
- Click on “Activate” button, which will take you to iMedidata login page.
- Enter your account information (username and password).
Q: What if I forget my password in the future?
A: See THIS ARTICLE for steps on resetting your password.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Customer Success Center!