As a User, my computer is slow, finding errors, and pages are freezing while using Firefox 21 or higher on a Mac.
Clean your cache.
- In the menu bar click History
- Select Clear Recent History
- In the window that appears, click on the dropdown menu to the right of Time range to clear and select Everything
- If necessary, expand the Details section
- Check both Cookies and Cache
- Click Clear Now
- The progress wheel may spin for a few minutes, depending on how much data needed to be deleted. Once it has stopped, the process is complete.
- Close and reopen the browser
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.