As a User, my computer is slow, finding errors, and pages are freezing while using Apple Safari.
You will need to clean your cache on your computer.
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab
- Click Remove All Website Data…
- Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!