As a User, my computer is slow, finding errors, and pages are freezing while using Apple Safari.
Clean your cache.
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab
- Click the button Remove All Website Data…
- Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!