- As an iMedidata User, I’m having trouble logging into my account because...
- I don't remember the answer to my security question (or it isn't accepting my answer)
- I have forgotten my password.
- Open iMedidata
- Click the link “I forgot my username or password"
- Enter your email address and click “send”
- In a few minutes, check your email inbox for an email invite to iMedidata
- IMPORTANT: The reset link in this email will only be valid for 4 hours. After 4 hours the link will expire and you will need to repeat the process.
- Open the email and click on “reset password”
- Answer your security question (ie: your birthday date) and click “reset”
- Type in your new password and confirm.
- Login to iMedidata with your username and new password
Q: What if I can’t remember the answer to my security question or iMedidata isn't accepting my security question answer (even though I know it's the correct answer)?
A: Either call our Helpdesk (open 24 hours a day) or chat with a live agent in our chatbox in the lower right-hand corner, M-F 9 am to 3 pm EST. You will need their assistance to reset your security question.
Q: The “Password Reset” link in the email Medidata sent isn’t working
A: Your link has expired as it's only good for 4 hours after Medidata sends it to you. To get another link, go back to Step 2 and repeat the process.
Q: What are the password requirements?
A: Your password must be at least moderate strength consisting of:
- a minimum of 8 characters
- at least one uppercase letter
- at least one lowercase letter
- at least one number
- it cannot be one of your ten most recent passwords
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!