- As an iMedidata User, I’m having trouble logging in and/or have forgotten my password.
- Open www.imedidata.com
- Click on “I forgot my username or password"
- Enter your email address and click “send”
- Check your email inbox for invite to iMedidata via email
- IMPORTANT: The reset link in your email will only be valid for 4 hours
- If you don’t see a response within a few minutes, check your spam folder
- Open email and click on “reset password”
- Answer your security question and click “reset”
- Type in your new password and confirm.
- Note: Your password must be at least moderate strength consisting of a minimum of 8 characters and at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number. It cannot be one of your ten most recent passwords.
- Login to www.imedidata.com with your current username and new password
Q: The “Password Reset” in the email Medidata sent link isn’t working
A: The link is only good for 4 hours. To get another link, simply redo the steps listed above.
Q: What if I can’t remember the answer to my security question?
A: Please call the Help Desk so we can send you a temporary security answer.
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!