- As an iMedidata User, I have two (or more) iMedidata accounts. How do I merge them into one iMedidata account?
- You can link your accounts together ONLY IF you are able to successfully login to both accounts.
- If you can’t login to both, please call our Help Desk
- If you have forgotten your password, please see THIS article on resetting your password before proceeding with steps below.
- Login to the desired account that you want to set up the link from
- Click on your username in the upper-right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile”
- Click on “Link Account”
- Enter the username and password of your other account
- NOTE: You can only link one account at a time. If you have multiple, you’ll need to go through these steps again.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to both email accounts. Login to one of your email accounts to retrieve your iMedidata registered email
- Open the “iMedidata notification” email and accept the linking
- Your accounts will be linked once you login to iMedidata again
Q: Will my eLearning/course completions transfer from all accounts into one?
Q: Can I switch between these accounts?
A: Yes. You can switch without having to log out and login again. You can find a “Switch User” drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Q: Can I unlink them in the future?
A: No, once linked, they can not be unlinked.
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!