- As an iMedidata User, I have two (or more) iMedidata accounts. How do I merge them into one iMedidata account?
- You can link your accounts together ONLY IF you are able to successfully login to both accounts.
- If you can’t log in to both, please call our Help Desk
- If you have forgotten your password, please see THIS article on resetting your password before proceeding with steps below.
- Log in to the desired account that you want to set up the link from
- Click on your username in the upper-right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile”
- Click on “Link Account”
- Enter the username and password of your other account
- NOTE: You can only link one account at a time. If you have multiple, you’ll need to go through these steps again.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to both email accounts. Log in to one of your email accounts to retrieve your iMedidata registered email
- Open the “iMedidata notification” email and accept the linking
- Your accounts will be linked once you log in to iMedidata again
Q: Will my eLearning/course completions transfer from all accounts into one?
Q: Can I switch between these accounts?
A: Yes. You can switch without having to log out and log in again. You can find a “Switch User” drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Q: Can I unlink them in the future?
A: No, once linked, they cannot be unlinked.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!