As a Rave User I need to add a URL to a trusted site.
- Click on Tools and select Internet Options
- Select the Security Tab and then select the Trusted Sites icon
- Click the Sites button
- Type the web address (whichever URL you use) in the “add this website to the zone” text box
- Click "add" to add the URL to the “Websites” box
- Click "close"
Q: What does adding a trusted user to our site fix?
A: Adding a trusted user will fix the following situations/issues:
- Error messages when downloading/exporting reports
- Error messages during Rave navigation/data entry
- iMedidata Reporting issues like:
- iMedidata reporting tool inaccessible
- Existing (default) reports have gone missing or are inaccessible
- Data does not populate
- Error while scheduling a report.
- Issues with exporting iMedidata reports
- Citrix issues like:
- When the system is prompting you to download a plug-in even though it has already been downloaded in CITRIX
- To get rid of that message in CITRIX
Q: What is the definition of a "trusted site"?
A: A trusted site is a website that you trust not to damage your computer. If you set the security level of your Internet Explorer® browser to High, so that you do not access websites that might damage your computer, you may be unable to access a specific website that you trust. The security level and trusted sites are typically set in accordance with a Company’s security policies and end users are not enabled to change the settings themselves. Local IT department assistance will be required in such cases.
Q: Would clearing my cache/cookies be an option before downloading a trusted site?
A: Yes, it’s always worth starting there and if the problem persists, add a trusted site using the steps at the beginning of this article.
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!