As a User, my computer is slow, finding errors, and pages are freezing while using Google Chrome.
Clean your cache.
- Open Chrome
- Expand the Chrome Menu
- Point to More tools
- Click Clear browsing data
5. In the Clear browsing data box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data as well as Cached images and files
6. Choose Beginning of time to delete everything
7. Click Clear browsing data
8. Close and reopen browser.
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!