As a User, my computer is slow, finding errors, and pages are freezing while using Firefox 24.
Clean your cache.
- Open Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose History
a. NOTE: If the menu is not visible, hit the ALT key on your keyboard
- Select Clear Recent History
- From the Time range to clear drop-down select Everything
- If necessary, expand the Details section
- Click to select Cache & Cookies
- Click Clear Now
- Click OK
- The progress wheel may spin for a few minutes, depending on how much data needed to be deleted. Once it has stopped, the process is complete.
- Close and reopen the browser
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!