As a User, I'm unable to download a file while using Internet Explorer (IE). As a result, I don't have proper access to my training certificate downloads, report outputs, et al.
You need to enable file download for your specific IE browser verion. See below for IE 8 and IE 9+.
Internet Explorer 8
- Click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Select the Security tab and then select the “Internet” zone
- Click the Custom Level button to open the Security Settings window
- Under Downloads, select Automatic prompting for file downloads”
- Select the Enable radio button
- Under Downloads, select File download select Enable
- Click OK to save
- Select the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window
- Uncheck the checkbox on “Do not save encrypted pages to disk”
- Click OK to save
Internet Explorer 9+
- Click on Tools and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab and select the “Internet” zone
- Click the Custom Level button to open the Security Settings window.
- Under Downloads >> File download, select the Enable radio button.
- Click OK to save.
- Select the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window.
- Uncheck the checkbox on “Do not save encrypted pages to disk.”
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!