I am not sure how to take a screenshot of my current screen.
- Press the PrintScreen button on your keyboard. (The Print Screen button might also be located on a different place on the keyboard)
- Right click on the Desktop and open a new Microsoft Word Document.
- Right click on the blank field of the Microsoft Word Document and click paste. The screenshot will then appear on the Microsoft Word Document.
- Click on the Save button to save the screenshot.
Then the screenshot is ready to be attached to an e-mail and send to email@example.com
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!