I need to change my email address in iMedidata.
iMedidata accounts can only be managed and updated by the account owner. iMedidata administrators can only generate or resend invitations.
The email address is the most important part of an iMedidata account as it is used for password reset.
- To update the email address associated with an iMedidata account, log in to the account.
- Click on your names at the top right side of the screen and select Edit Profile from the drop-down.
- Type the new email address at the respective text box under User Information.
- Hit Save at the bottom of the page.
- iMedidata will send a confirmation email to your new email address.
- Open the email and click on the Verify new iMedidata email address link.
Q: What if I can’t log in to my iMedidata account?
A: An iMedidata password can be reset as long as you have access to the email address currently associated with the account. See THIS ARTICLE for steps on resetting your password.
Q: What if I am not receiving the confirmation email?
A: Please call the Helpdesk, so we can provide the confirmation link manually.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!