- I have a Rave and iMedidata accounts and I want to link them.
- I am getting an “Invalid Username and/or password” message upon linking.
Whenever a new iMedidata account is created for you, you can simply link it to your existing Rave account by following the steps below.
Note: This is applicable only for Sponsors who are transitioning their studies to iMedidata and the users have both iMedidata and Rave accounts.
- Follow the link in your invitation for iMedidata.
- Create your iMedidata account. *Only applicable for new accounts
- Accept all of the Invitations for the URL/Study Group/Study/Site.
- Complete any assigned and required e-Learning courses.
- Access Rave from iMedidata by clicking the Rave EDC module.
- In case you already have a Rave account with the same e-mail address, the system will display the following window.
- Click Link Account. * You need to enter your Rave password
Invalid Username and/or password” message upon linking
Whenever you receive this message upon accounts linking, you need to verify the status of your Rave account:
- If it is active – verify the username is correct on the linking page (it will appear in the brackets as shown on the screenshot above) and also ensure you are using the correct Rave account credentials. If needed, please reset your Rave credentials (password).
- It is NOT active – in case the account is inactivated then you will not be able to link it. A new iMedidata account will need to be created. To do please click on the “Create a New Account” as shown below:
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!