I want to disable Two-Factor Authentication for iMedidata.
- To disable iMedidata Two-Factor authentication, login to iMedidata
- Click on your names at the top right side of the screen and select "Edit Profile"
- Go to the "Security Tab" and click on the "Turn Off" button under Two-Factor Authentication
Q: What if Two-Factor Authentication is preventing me from logging in?
A: Please call the Helpdesk so we can send you a backup code to help you log in.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.