I have forgotten my password for Medidata Medical Imaging and can’t access my account.
- To reset your password, navigate to the Medidata Medical Imaging website
- Enter your email address
- TIP: Make sure you use the email address your account is registered with.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link
- The system will send you an email with a link. By following the link you will be able to select a new password for your account.
Note: The password reset link will expire after two hours of time. You can generate a new one by clicking on the “Forgot password?” link again.
Q: What if I am not receiving the email with the password reset link?
A: Please check your Spam/Junk folder. System emails sometimes end up there. If you are still unable to find it, please call our Help Desk.
Q: My account is locked out, what should I do in this case?
A: Please call our Help Desk, we will unlock the account for you.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.