- I need to view images in PACS
- I need to install PACS Viewer
- To install the PACS Viewer Software, open this link:
- You will be prompted to download the PACS Viewer installation file
- Save it at a convenient location, the Desktop for example
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select "Run as Administrator"
- Enter your login credentials to complete the installation
- After the installation is finished, you can go back to the website and view the images in PACS.
Note: You may need to approve pop-ups on your computer before PACS will launch.
Q: I don’t seem to have permissions to install software on my computer. How do I get PACS Viewer installed in this case?
A: Your local IT will have the appropriate permissions to install the software for you.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.