- iMedidata is displaying in a language outside of my locale
- How do I change the language settings?
iMedidata display language depends on the Locale chosen for your account.
Display language can be changed using the Language drop-down at the login page as shown here:
Or if the foreign language is displayed after login, it can be changed through the Edit Profile menu following the steps below:
- Click on your names at the top right corner after logging in.
- Choose the first option just below the 8 digit account number.
- From the newly opened page, click on the third option of the far right column (right after the Time Zone) to expand the Locale drop-down and select your preferred Locale.
- Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
Note: iMedidata supports English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Selecting any other locale defaults the text in the application to English.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!