I have completed my eLearning course; however, it is not marked as complete in iMedidata.
- Make sure the eLearning course has been signed with your eSignature, as iMedidata only marks a course as Complete once it is signed.
- Click on the Course title to start it.
- Select “Yes” when the course asks whether you want to go to the last visited page.
- Open the course menu and select Post Assessment.
- IMPORTANT: Upon completing the Post Assessment make sure to use the 'in course' button rather than closing the browser window.
- Enter your iMedidata credentials at the prompt.
Q: What score do I need to pass?
A: A course is normally passed with a score of 80% or above.
Q: What if I have already completed the course in a different system and have my eLearning Certificates?
A: The decision to override an eLearning course can only be taken by the Sponsor team. You can consult with your line manager or direct point of contact from the Study team to see if the Course can be waived.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!