- Rave is displaying in a language outside of my locale
- How do I change the language settings?
There are two methods of changing the Rave URL language. At the login page and from your account settings.
- To change the URL language from the login page, expand the drop-down menu as shown below and select the desired language.
- To change the URL language from your account settings you must first log in to the webpage.
- Click on the My Profile link, located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Edit and select the preferred Locale language from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen
- Hit Save
Q: How many languages does Rave support?
A: It depends on the Sponsor requirements and may vary depending on the URL. The full list of languages will be displayed in the Locale drop-down.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!