- I am following the link from my study invitation but it’s expired and I can't log in to iMedidata
Is this your first time logging in? See our article iMedidata: How do I activate my account
If your account is activated, try to log in with your username and password
- If you have forgotten your username or password, see our article iMedidata: I can't log in because I’ve forgotten my password or security question answer
- iMedidata invitations expire within 30 days of receiving the email or when they have been used.
- If you have activated your account and click the link to reset your password, that email only lasts 4 hours and can't be reused.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.