I am following the link from my study invitation for iMedidata; however, it’s expired and I cannot use it to log in.
Note: iMedidata invitations expire within 30 days of receiving the email or when they have been used.
- To check if you have already activated your account, try to log in with a username and password you normally use.
- If you haven't activated your account, see our article iMedidata: How do I activate my account
- If you are uncertain what your username and password might be, try following the steps in our iMedidata: I’m having trouble logging in / I’ve forgotten my password article.
If you are certain you have not activated your account before the link expired or following the steps above does not help, call our Helpdesk so we can resend your invitation.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Customer Success Center!