- My eLearning course does not launch
- My training course is freezing/displaying a black screen/not responding/not displaying correctly
NOTE: All eLearning courses require Adobe Flash Player.
First, check to see if your pop-up blocker is disabling the eLearning window from displaying properly.
If your pop-up blocker is not the issue, you may have an old version of Adobe Flash. To solve this you can do one of two things:
Quick Fix: You can use a different browser, such as Google Chrome as it normally utilizes the newest Flash Player versions and is less likely to require an update.
Longer Fix: Update your Flash Player version (either yourself or contact your IT department) by following the steps below:
- Click http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Uncheck the boxes against all optional offers in the middle section of the screen
- Click Install Now.
- Select Run at the prompt.
- Complete the installation, then close and re-open your browser and try to run the eLearning course again.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Customer Success Center!