As a user I want to reset my FTP password
- In order to reset your 3rd Generation FTP password navigate to https://ftp01.ftp.mdsol.com:8081 or https://ftp07.ftp.mdsol.com:8081 *You should use these links for password reset purposes only.
- When the page is loaded click the forgot password option:
- The following window will load, enter your email or the username the email is associated with and click submit:
- You will see the following message:Note: The password reset link is active for 10 minutes!
- You will receive the following email:
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to the password reset screen. Enter your username or email. Type and confirm the new password. The click Submit:
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it hasn’t, please call our Help Desk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using Medidata’s Help Center!