As a user, I want to reset my FTP password
- In order to reset your 3rd Generation FTP password navigate to https://ftp01.ftp.mdsol.com:8081 or https://ftp07.ftp.mdsol.com:8081
- *You should use these links for password reset purposes only.
- When the page is loaded click the forgot password option:
- The following window will load, enter your email or the username the email is associated with and click submit:
- You will see the following message:
- Note: The password reset link is active for 10 minutes!
- You will receive the following email:
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to the password reset screen. Enter your username or email. Type and confirm the new password. The click Submit:
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!