As a User, how do I open the Opera browser in Incognito “Private” Mode?
How to open Opera in Private Browsing:
- Click the “Customize and control Opera” button found on the top left side of the browser window
- Click "New private window" (CTRL+SHIFT+N)
- A new Private Browsing window opens, giving you brief information about this browsing mode.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.