As a User, how do I open the Internet Explorer browser in Incognito “Private” Mode?
- Open the Tools menu by clicking the gear icon on the top-right
- Hover over Safety to open the corresponding submenu
- Click InPrivate Browsing (CTRL+SHIFT+P)
- Internet Explorer opens a new browser window, where the following notification is displayed: "InPrivate is turned on. InPrivate Browsing helps prevent Internet Explorer from storing data about your browsing session."
- The browser will not store cookies, temporary Internet files, the browsing history, and other data. By default, it also disables extra toolbars and extensions you normally have installed in Internet Explorer.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!