As a User, how do I open the Microsoft Edge browser in Incognito “Private” Mode?
How to open Microsoft Edge in InPrivate Browsing:
- Click the “Settings and more” button (three dots) in the top-right corner
- Click “New InPrivate window”
You can tell that you are using InPrivate browsing in Microsoft Edge by looking in the top-left corner of the app window. There, you will see the InPrivate label in a blue square.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.