The “Search” feature in Help Center will help you find the following:
- Synchronized Release Summaries in Platform Documentation
- Off Cycle Release Summaries in Platform Documentation
- Known Issues / MCC #s by Product in Knowledge Base
- Helpful Tip Documents by Product in Helpful Tips
- Informational Documents about issues and events in Announcements
QUICK TIP: You can not use the main Search on the front page to search for Tickets. You must be in My Activities, using the Search Requests bar.
To find your tickets and their status:
- Click on your Username Icon on the top right hand side of the page
- Click on “My Activities” in the drop down menu
- Click on “My Requests” to see tickets you’ve opened
- Click on “Request I’m CC’d On” to see tickets you have been CC’d on
- USe the “Search Requests” in My Activities to look up a ticket #.