Medidata Rave eLearning is a training course integrated within the Rave application. Access to eLearning is granted when your Account Activation form is submitted to Medidata Support Services.
To access eLearning:
1. Once an account is activated, the eLearning start page will open.
2. Click the Start Course button to begin the eLearning module
3. The Welcome screen opens with voice instruction.
Note: If the user logs off of Rave prior to completing the eLearning course, eLearning will start up at the next Rave login.
4. Click the Start Course button on the Welcome Page. This will display the Module options:
5. At the completion of the course, the user will take a Post Assessment module. Upon completion of the Post Assessment module, the Post Assessment Results page will display.
Note: Users must receive a post assessment score of 80% or higher to obtain access to their assigned Study and/or Sites in Rave.
It is recommended that the user do not re-take the assessment once they have passed with a score of 80% or higher. Doing so may erase the passing score that has already been obtained.
6. After you have successfully completed the assessment, please click on the Exit button at the bottom of the screen and do not log out of the RAVE System.
Upon successful completion of eLearning, the user must electronically sign their training record in order to access their study and/or site in Rave.
To electronically sign a training record:
1. From the Post Assement module, return to the Rave Home page.
2. Click on the blue link Once you have completed and passed any required assessments, click here. The link will display the Training Course name and prompt the user for their Rave password.
Note: Skipping this step will prevent access to Rave, even if a passing score has been obtained.
3. Enter your password in the field available and click the Enter button.
4. When the password is entered, you will be directed to your Study/Site page in Rave.
COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDELINES:
1. E-learning module opens in a Pop-up window. Your Internet browser Pop-up blocker needs to be turned off so the window loads. If you click on the Start button and the Pop-up window does not open, please follow the steps below to turn the blocker off: From the Tools drop- down menu of your browser select Pop-up Blocker and choose Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
2. E-learning module requires Adobe Flash Player version above 10.x.xx.xx. If the e-learning freezes or does not completely load this may be due to your Flash Player.
The below URL will display the version of the Adobe Flash Player that you have installed on your PC. It is displayed near the top in a box titled Version information:
The below URL will upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to the latest version (11.x.xx.xx):
3. If the e-Learning screen shows 100% complete, but the e-Learning doesn't launch, please try and disconnect from any VPN connection and/or disable the local firewall. If possible, please try access the e-learning on another computer out of your current network.