This article will guide you through the process of installing the InteleGRID Director. If you have been working with a Project Manager, your InteleGRID Director service may have already been created for you.
Note: Must be installed on Windows workstation and acts as a service in the background.
If you need to create an InteleGRID Director node, click here and follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow these steps to install the service:
1. Log into the InteleGRID at www.intelegridapp.com.
2. Click on 'Configuration'->'Integration Options'.
3. Locate the InteleGRID Director and click the 'Download Software' link. Proceed to Step 4.
4. Click 'Run' when prompted.
5. Click 'Next'.
6. Enter the registration code. If necessary, enter Proxy server information. Click 'Register'.
Article is closed for comments.