1. While adding an Entry/Exit Action to a Worklist, click the ‘Run based on conditions’ checkbox.
2. Under ‘Execution Conditions’, for ‘Meet all of the following conditions:’ this is where you put any conditions that have to be met in order for the action to happen and for ‘AND meet any of the following conditions:’ any of the conditions under this section, one must be met along any/all of the conditions in the section above. Click the plus sign under either section to add a condition.
3. In the first box on the left, put in the subject field for a variable from a form.
4. In the middle box, in the options that have ‘Equal/Greater’ those are for subject fields that contain numbers., the options that have ‘Contain’, those are for subject fields that contain letters.
5. In the last box is where you type in your value that must be met in order for the condition to be fulfilled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.