If a Library is has been configured that you have access to, it will appear as a tab called 'Image Library' in between 'Cases' and 'Configuration'.
'Advanced Filters' can be used to search for Cases by responses to specific questions on Forms.
To search a Library with 'Advanced Filters':
- Click on the 'Image Library' tab
- Select the Library you would like to search (if you have access to multiple Libraries)
- Click 'Advanced Filters' under the text field
- Select the field you would like to filter by (Questions from your forms will appear here)
- Select the filter condition (Exact Phase/All Words/Any Word)
- Enter the search criteria (should be contained in responses to the question selected in Step 4)
- (Optional) Add additional search criteria by clicking the black '+' button
- Click 'Filter'
Article is closed for comments.