- For PC users go to https://www.intelegrid.com/upgrade and click on 'PACS Viewer'.
- Select which install you wish to use based on your operating system. Please note- to check which operating system you have, click on your 'Start Menu', right click 'My Computer' and click 'Properties' In the system type category you will see either 32-bit or 64-bit Operating System
- Click 'Yes' when asked to allow the InteleViewer program to make changes to your computer.
- Accept the InteleViewer terms and conditions and the license agreement. Click 'Next'
- Select the download path, and user permissions. Click 'Next'
- Select 'Disable DICOM Service'. Click 'Next'
- The InteleViewer will install on your machine and will put the InteleViewer icon on your desktop.
Mac OS Users
- For Mac OS users go to https://www.intelegrid.com/upgrade/mac. 'Click Here' to install the software.
- Once the download is complete, open the file and drag the InteleViewer icon into the Applications folder.