I have successfully generated a PDF file, but I don’t see it under the "My PDF Files" section in PDF Generator.
To view a Data PDF file in My PDF Files, you need to have access to the same data generated in the file in Rave EDC:
- Check what Study, Environment, and Role the file was generated for and compare them to your EDC Access.
- Your role should be able to view all sites by default. If you have access to only some sites, you will not be able to view Data PDFs.
TIP: If you have multiple role assignments in iMedidata, make sure you to access Rave with the same role, the PDF File was generated for.
Q: I am not sure what access I have and whether it is sufficient to view the Data PDF I generated.
A: Please call our Help Desk. We can check your assignments for you.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!