- I need to update Java. (Java versions 1.7 u131 and greater do not require any action.)
TLS 1.2 can be enabled in the ADVANCED tab of the Java Control Panel. The Java Control Panel can be found here:
NOTE: Software updates to version 1.7 are available only if the client has subscribed to Oracle's extended support (detailed screenshots). Version 1.8 can be downloaded HERE and supports TLS 1.2 by default.
The updates affect all systems that leverage web services over HTTPS. This includes all browsers, FTP clients, and system integrations with RWS, iMedidata, EDI, etc.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.