Users without iMedidata are limited in what they can see in the Medidata Customer Success Center (CSC).
Limited Access to CSC
Limited access includes public features, sections, and articles:
- Live agent chat (M-F 9am-3pm EST - English only)
- Submit a Request (ticket) online
- Read Customer Self-Help Articles
Full Access to CSC
If you have iMedidata, you are able to access all of CSC's sections and articles that are locked to public viewing.
Full access with iMedidata lets you see everything above as well as the following:
- Manage your CSC activities
- tickets you open and/or are CC’d on in your CSC profile section My Activities → Requests
- sections & articles you follow for email updates via My Activities → Following
- View & Follow all Release Summaries
- View & Follow all Known & Resolved Issues
- View & Follow all Product specific DIY self-help articles
If you have questions about iMedidata, click HERE to read more about its features and benefits.
Sign-up for iMedidata
At the bottom of the iMedidata webpage is a form that you can fill out which will put you in touch with a Medidata representative. Alternatively, you can always reach out to your Medidata Project Manager to get info and sign-up.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!