UPDATE 10/16/2018 --> Pre-Release for R11 registration is now CLOSED.
The R11 pre-release incorporates:
- Rave EDC: Rave EDC 2018.2.0 Release Newsletter - Medidata Clinical Cloud Releases
- Classic Rave: Classic Rave 2018.2.0 Release Newsletter - Medidata Clinical Cloud Releases
- Rave Safety Gateway: Rave Safety Gateway 2018.3.0 Release Newsletter - Medidata Clinical Cloud Releases
- Site Monitoring/ Issue Management: Site Monitoring 2018.3.0 Release Newsletter - Medidata Clinical Cloud Releases
- Risk Assessment Categorization Tool: Risk Assessment Categorization Tool (RACT) 2018.3.0 Release Newsletter - Medidata Clinical Cloud Releases
Medidata's Release Dashboard
You can stay up to date with Medidata's product releases (Feature, Standard Update, and Urgent Update) via our Release Dashboard.
What you can find on the Release Dashboard:
- Pre-Release Newsletters
- Full-length Release Notes after a product is Generally Available (GA)
TIP: If you are an iMedidata User, you can "watch" products to get email alerts when new newsletter/release notes are published.
A planned product release that contains new features/functionality and/or significant enhancements. It may also contain defect fixes. The version of such releases will take the form of YYYY.N.0, such as Rave RTSM 2018.2.0.
Standard Software Update:
A planned release that contains small enhancement(s) or defect fixes or both. Software updates do not contain new features or major/significant enhancements. The version of such releases will take the form of YYYY.N.U, such as Rave RTSM 2018.2.1.
Urgent Software Update:
An emergency release that contains only High or Critical fixes. The code version of such releases has the same format as a Standard Software Update (above).
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!