On Saturday, November 3, 2018, iMedidata INNOVATE will have a planned maintenance window to upgrade the database size.
The maintenance window will be from 7pm-8pm EDT with up to five minutes of downtime.
If possible, it is suggested to avoid using iMedidata to do the following items as you may receive a 404 Error Page Not Found message if any of the below actions occur during the few minutes of downtime.
- General users will not be able to:
- log in
- complete eLearning courses
- change your profile
- link accounts
- sign up for two-factor authentication
- change your password.
- From iMedidata and Cloud Administration, Owners will not be able to administer:
- changes for study group/client division, study, site, user (including registering new Patients via Patient Cloud ePRO), depot, and eLearning
- For those clients using Cloud Administration, Owners will not be able to administer changes for organizations, people, teams, and countries.
- For those clients with an API integration to iMedidata or Cloud Administration, you will not be able to read information through the integration or make any edits.
- NOTE: Requests made during downtime will need to be resent to iMedidata or Cloud Administration once it is back online to have the request processed.
Recommended Action: If you need to use iMedidata during this time and you receive a 404 Error Page Not Found, simply wait 5 minutes to redo your action.
After the downtime ends all users may be required to log in again while navigating and performing work in Medidata products.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!