Prior to the latest release (Rave EDC (2020.2.0), roles with the “ViewAllSitesInSiteGroup” permission had the ability to see sites across a study based on Rave Core Configuration settings. Post Rave EDC (2020.2.0), this permission will no longer be applied, and any required sites will need to explicitly be assigned in Cloud Administration.
In this situation, we kindly ask that you contact your study administration team to update your access.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!