On Saturday November 10, 2018 iMedidata Production will have planned maintenance to upgrade the version of the database. The maintenance window will be from 7pm-8pm EST. During the maintenance window there will be up to five minutes of downtime. Where possible it is suggested to avoid system usage during this time.
During downtime if you attempt to access iMedidata you will receive a 404 Error Page Not Found which means:
- General users will not be able to log in, complete eLearning courses, change your profile, link accounts, sign up for two-factor authentication, nor change your password.
- From iMedidata and Cloud Administration, Owners will not be able to administer changes for study group / client division, study, site, user (including registering new Patients via Patient Cloud ePRO), depot, and eLearning.
- For those clients using Cloud Administration, Owners will not be able to administer changes for organizations, people, teams, and countries.
- For those clients with an API integration to iMedidata or Cloud Administration, you will not be able to read information through the integration or make any edits. Requests made during downtime will need to be resent to iMedidata or Cloud Administration once it is back online to have the request processed.
After the downtime ends all users may be required to login again while navigating and performing work in Medidata products.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL ARTICLES:
- Chat Hours
- Medidata's Product Release Calendar + Glossary
- Quick Guide: Finding Product Information
- Opening a Ticket: Product Escalation Guidance
- How to Use Your iMedidata Account Number
- General Troubleshooting Articles
- Customer Success Center: Best Practices
- Medidata Academy: Training & Learning
NOTE: If you do not have iMedidata, you do not have full access to all our resources in Medidata’s Customer Success Center. See this article in our CSC on how to sign up!
Following these steps should solve your issue. If it has not, please call our Helpdesk.
TIP: We are always working on ways to make our products work better for you, so remember to “follow” this article so when new solutions are posted, you’ll get an email alerting you!
Thank you for using the Medidata Customer Success Center!