Patient Cloud Help Desk: Contact Information
Email – email@example.com, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
US Toll Free Numbers 877-338-2778 (877-DEV-ASST)
If a caller calls the US Toll Free Number and does not speak English, translation services will be engaged to provide an analyst that speaks the specific language of the caller (NOTE: Callers to the above noted toll free number are also given the option to “press 9” to continue in Spanish)
Additional Toll Free Numbers for Countries outside of the US
Upon calling a toll-free number for any country, the caller can make their selections according to the menu and will be routed to an analyst native to that country or email firstname.lastname@example.org, at which point the ticket will be assigned to an analyst who speaks the appropriate language.
What to include: Patient Cloud Help Desk
- Study / Site / Subject / Folder / Form(s)
- User role, contact information (email and phone number)
- Describe, in detail, the issue that is being experienced
- Patient Cloud Product: PC app, PC Registration, myMedidata
- Provide the current Patient Cloud mobile App version on the device if PC App
- Device ID (if Medidata Provisioned Device)
- Is this a new issue or ongoing? Did the system work previously?
- Can colleagues / peers replicate the behavior?
- Error message and screenshot(s) with details expanded
- Screenshot(s) of issue location
- Any additional information
Additional Information: Help Desk Support Languages
Translation Services are available on-demand outside of local business hours. When a patient or site has an issue with their device, they can contact Medidata using the information provided on the back of their device. Medidata support staff are available to assist.