Patient Cloud Help Desk: Contact Information
Patient Cloud / Device Support Email & Phone Numbers
Email and Phone Support
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
USA Toll Free Number
Upon calling the US Toll Free Number, if the caller does not speak English, translation services will be engaged to provide an analyst that speaks the specific language of the caller (NOTE: Callers to the above noted toll free number are also given the option to “press 9” to continue in Spanish)
Toll-free Numbers for Countries outside of USA
Click link and scroll to ‘Patient Cloud / Device Support Phone Numbers’ section to find country-specific toll-free numbers: https://support.mdsol.com/hc/en-us/articles/205359417#patient_cloud_numbers
Upon calling a toll-free number for any country, the caller can make their selections according to the menu. Please note: English, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin, Korean are supported with native speakers during respective business hours. All other languages may require Translation Services to be engaged during off hours and occasionally during peak calling times.
- The following information is helpful to have available to best support your inquiry by either phone or email:
- Study / Site / Participant ID
- User role, contact information (email and phone number)
- Describe, in detail, the issue that is being experienced
- Patient Cloud Product: PC app, PC Registration, myMedidata
- Folder / Form(s) impacted
- Provide the current Patient CLoud mobile App version on the device if PC App
- Device ID (if Medidata Provisioned Device)
- This can be found on a label on the back of the provisioned device
- Is this a new issue or ongoing? Did the system work previously?
- Can colleagues / peers replicate the behavior?
- Error message and screenshot(s) with details expanded
- Screenshot(s) of issue location
- Any additional information
How to Find Patient Account Information in the PC app
Under the sub menu, ‘My Account Info’, the following patient details will be listed to provide to the HD in an email or during a phone call:
- Account Number
- User UUID
- Protocol Name
- Protocol ID
- Site Name
- Site ID
For more urgent issues:
If patient is on-site or for time sensitive issues, the user can: (1) send an email with all of the above pertinent details, receive a ticket number, make a follow-up call to the HD and provide that ticket number for further troubleshooting or (2) place a call to the HD directly to provide all details over the phone.